Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rudolph day is tomorrow!

Tomorrow im planning on making my list for my Christmas in July party. Its just going to be me and my bestest 3 girlfriends. I was going to do a dough swap, but I havent had a chance to find a good cookie recipe that will freeze well, so I think ill just do a brunch. I'll probably just make up some cookies and some other yummy things and we will sit around a chat!

Im also going to try to start on my cards. I keep saying that Ill do them, but I start doing other things instead lol.. Im doing a few christmas card exchanges, so I better get on the ball!! Im going to be gone for a week and a half in July, so thats cutting in on my Christmas in July festivities!!

Well thats it for now! Ill post Thursday on what I actually did!

No comments:

 

internet stats
Staples Office Supply