Thursday, June 26, 2008

Altered christmas clipboard....


Here is the christmas clipboard countdown I made a early lol..



I used my leftover scrapbooking paper. The hardest part of this whole thing was that dang tree! It was hard making the scraps into a tree lol... The numbers and their holders were cut from my Cricut cartridge George basic shapes. I tried the magnet thing for the backs, but didnt have any spare washers so I glued strips of magnets on the back and then glued paperclips on the board itself..well that didnt work lol...so I used big brads and used metallic glue and glued the brads on the boards and bend the ends up, so now I can hang the numbers on each one..

I am planning on making TONS of these!!!!

Oh, I got my clipboards at the Dollar tree..this is a mini one.

7 comments:

jackfrosty said...

Fantastic job!!

BloggyMom said...

Oh, that is super cute!! I can't wait to make mine next month.

Jessica said...

Wow, that is awesome!! I may have to try my hand at that this year. I'm not that creative though. LOL Great job!!

Cathy Miller said...

Great job! I took the poll, by the way!!

Shakerwood said...

Absolutely adorable. You did a super, fantabulous job!

~Laurie said...

I just found your blog and I love the clipboard!

Printersdevil said...

these are so cute! What great gifts.

I'm hosting weekly Christmas giveaways at Christmas Memories in My Heart during July and a CIJ tablescape party on my Playing Dishes blog. Come join us.

 

internet stats
Staples Office Supply