Monday, April 28, 2008

So what I really got done on Rudolph day...

Well for most of the day, I played with this little blog thing. That took a while and was fun setting up! Then I had to go to work at the school for a few hours, but I wished everyone happy rudolph day and told them how many days until christmas LOL.. the other teachers looked at me funny and probably think im crazy , but I dont care!!! Then I came home and started weeding through my notebook and went through my christmas card list, weeded out a few people that we never hear from anymore.

So thats all that happened, Oh, I did watch Elf...twice because I love it so much!

So check back often, as I think of more things that I need to accomplish, Ill add those also.

2 comments:

Cathy Miller said...

Isn't blogging FUN??!!! I just love it! Your's looks great! Good job!

Ginger said...

The blog is awesome...glad you had some FUN on Rudolph Day...thats what its all about!

 

internet stats
Staples Office Supply