Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Rudolph day!!

This is my very first official Rudolph day in 2008. Im excited to get started!!

Today I will:

*Watch Elf (watching now!)

*Go through christmas notebook and weed through the old stuff to make room for the new. Print out new forms for this year.

*Go through recipes for my christmas cookbookin deluxe scrapbooking kit I just got.

I have to work today for a few hours, which sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

I woke the kids up this morning yelling " HAPPY RUDOLPH DAY" and they thought I was crazy. I told them there was only 244 days of christmas and they just rolled their eyes at me. LOL. They are not morning people! Ill tell them again when they get home from school...They will be excited then!

So im new at this blogging thing, so im going to try my best to post freqently.

2 comments:

david santos said...

I loved this post.
Have a nice weekend.

The Old Parsonage said...

Just getting around to leaving a comment. Our blog ring just keeps getting bigger all the time. Love your site!

 

internet stats
Staples Office Supply